Monday, July 16, 2018
National Energy Facts to Consider When Replacing Your Roof!
• US households spend over $22 billion on air conditioning costs each year, which emits over 100
Million tons of greenhouse gasses into the atmosphere.
• Electricity prices are projected to increase 19% by 2040.
• An Energy Star certified cool roof can reflect up to 66% of solar radiation, which keeps homes cooler and significantly reduces air conditioning costs and emissions.
• 31% of US greenhouse gas emissions come from the generation of electric power. Metal roofs can lower a home’s peak energy demand, which decreases the amount of energy power plants must produce. This reduces both cost and greenhouse gas emissions from the power plant.
• Lower demand also improves the energy grid and decreases the likelihood of power blackouts on
hot summer days.
Call Residential Renovations to learn more about how to save on your next roof at 419-691-3300 or check out our website at www.ResidentialRenovations.com for more information and great manufacturer offers!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment